1. light_up - verb
· start to burn with a bright flame; "The coal in the BBQ grill finally lit up"
2. light_up - verb
· make lighter or brighter; "This lamp lightens the room a bit"
3. light_up - verb
· become clear; "The sky cleared after the storm"
4. light_up - verb
· ignite; "The sky lit up quickly above the raging volcano"
5. light_up - verb
· begin to smoke; "After the meal, some of the diners lit up"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.