1. letting - noun
· property that is leased or rented out or let
2. let - verb
· make it possible through a specific action or lack of action for something to happen; "This permits the water to rush in"; "This sealed door won't allow the water come into the basement"; "This will permit the rain to run off"
3. let - verb
· actively cause something to happen; "I let it be known that I was not interested"
4. let - verb
· consent to, give permission; "She permitted her son to visit her estranged husband"; "I won't let the police search her basement"; "I cannot allow you to see your exam"
5. let - verb
· cause to move; cause to be in a certain position or condition; "He got his squad on the ball"; "This let me in for a big surprise"; "He got a girl into trouble"
6. let - verb
· leave unchanged; "let it be"
7. let - verb
· grant use or occupation of under a term of contract; "I am leasing my country estate to some foreigners"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.