1. leading - noun
· thin strip of metal used to separate lines of type in printing
2. leading - noun
· the activity of leading; "his leadership inspired the team"
3. lead - verb
· take somebody somewhere; "We lead him to our chief"; "can you take me to the main entrance?"; "He conducted us to the palace"
4. lead - verb
· produce as a result or residue; "The water left a mark on the silk dress"; "Her blood left a stain on the napkin"
5. lead - verb
· tend to or result in; "This remark lead to further arguments among the guests"
6. lead - verb
· travel in front of; go in advance of others; "The procession was headed by John"
7. lead - verb
· cause to undertake a certain action; "Her greed led her to forge the checks"
8. lead - verb
· stretch out over a distance, space, time, or scope; run or extend between two points or beyond a certain point; "Service runs all the way to Cranbury"; "His knowledge doesn't go very far"; "My memory extends back to my fourth year of life"; "The facts extend beyond a consideration of her personal assets"
9. lead - verb
· be in charge of; "Who is heading this project?"
10. lead - verb
· be ahead of others; be the first; "she topped her class every year"
11. lead - verb
· be conducive to; "The use of computers in the classroom lead to better writing"
12. lead - verb
· lead, as in the performance of a composition; "conduct an orchestra; Barenboim conducted the Chicago symphony for years"
13. lead - verb
· lead, extend, or afford access; "This door goes to the basement"; "The road runs South"
14. lead - verb
· move ahead (of others) in time or space
15. lead - verb
· cause something to pass or lead somewhere; "Run the wire behind the cabinet"
16. lead - verb
· preside over; "John moderated the discussion"
17. leading - adjective
· indicating the most important performer or role; "the leading man"; "prima ballerina"; "prima donna"; "a star figure skater"; "the starring role"; "a stellar role"; "a stellar performance"
18. leading - adjective
· greatest in importance or degree or significance or achievement; "our greatest statesmen"; "the country's leading poet"; "a preeminent archeologist"
19. leading - adjective
· going or proceeding or going in advance; showing the way; "we rode in the leading car"; "the leading edge of technology"
20. leading - adjective
· having the leading position or higher score in a contest; "he is ahead by a pawn"; "the leading team in the pennant race"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.