1. leaden - adjective
· darkened with overcast; "a dark day"; "a dull sky"; "the sky was leaden and thick"
2. leaden - adjective
· made heavy or weighted down with weariness; "his leaden arms"; "weighted eyelids"
3. leaden - adjective
· made of lead; "a leaden weight"
4. leaden - adjective
· (of movement) slow and laborious; "leaden steps"
5. leaden - adjective
· lacking lightness or liveliness; "heavy humor"; "a leaden conversation"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.