1. knock_out - verb
· eliminate; "knock out a target"
2. knock_out - verb
· knock unconscious or senseless; "the boxing champion knocked out his opponent in a few seconds"
3. knock_out - verb
· destroy or break forcefully; "The windows were knocked out"
4. knock_out - verb
· overwhelm with admiration; "All the guys were knocked out by her charm"
5. knock_out - verb
· empty (as of tobacco) by knocking out; "knocked out a pipe"
6. knocked_out - adjective
· knocked unconscious by a heavy blow
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.