1. kite - verb
· increase the amount (of a check) fraudulently; "He kited many checks"
2. kite - verb
· get credit or money by using a bad check; "The businessman kited millions of dollars"
3. kite - verb
· soar or fly like a kite; "The pilot kited for a long time over the mountains"
4. kite - verb
· fly a kite; "Kids were kiting in the park"; "They kited the Red Dragon model"
5. kit - verb
· supply with a set of articles or tools
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.