1. juggling - noun
· the act of rearranging things to give a misleading impression
2. juggling - noun
· throwing and catching several objects simultaneously
3. juggle - verb
· influence by slyness
4. juggle - verb
· manipulate by or as if by moving around components; "juggle an account so as to hide a deficit"
5. juggle - verb
· deal with simultaneously; "She had to juggle her job and her children"
6. juggle - verb
· throw, catch, and keep in the air several things simultaneously
7. juggle - verb
· hold with difficulty and balance insecurely; "the player juggled the ball"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.