1. join - verb
· become part of; become a member of a group or organization; "He joined the Communist Party as a young man"
2. join - verb
· cause to become joined or linked; "join these two parts so that they fit together"
3. join - verb
· come into the company of; "She joined him for a drink"
4. join - verb
· make contact or come together; "The two roads join here"
5. join - verb
· be or become joined or united or linked; "The two streets connect to become a highway"; "Our paths joined"; "The travelers linked up again at the airport"
6. joined - adjective
· of or relating to two people who are married to each other
7. joined - adjective
· connected by a link, as railway cars or trailer trucks
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.