1. irregular - noun
· a member of an irregular armed force that fights a stronger force by sabotage and harassment
2. irregular - noun
· merchandise that has imperfections; usually sold at a reduced price without the brand name
3. irregular - adjective
· contrary to rule or accepted order or general practice; "irregular hiring practices"
4. irregular - adjective
· not occurring at a regular rate or fixed intervals; "an irregular heartbeat"
5. irregular - adjective
· (used of the military) not belonging to or engaged in by regular army forces; "irregular troops"; "irregular warfare"
6. irregular - adjective
· (of solids) not having clear dimensions that can be measured; volume must be determined with the principle of liquid displacement
7. irregular - adjective
· failing to meet a standard of manufacture due to an imperfection; "an irregular pair of jeans"
8. irregular - adjective
· deviating from normal expectations; somewhat odd, strange, or abnormal; "these days large families are atypical"; "atypical clinical findings"; "atypical pneumonia"; "highly irregular behavior"
9. irregular - adjective
· lacking continuity or regularity; "an irregular worker"; "employed on a temporary basis"
10. irregular - adjective
· (of a surface or shape); not level or flat or symmetrical; "walking was difficult on the irregular cobblestoned surface"
11. irregular - adjective
· independent in behavior or thought; "she led a somewhat irregular private life"; "maverick politicians"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.