1. invigorate - verb
· heighten or intensify; "These paintings exalt the imagination"
2. invigorate - verb
· give life or energy to; "The cold water invigorated him"
3. invigorate - verb
· make lively; "let's liven up this room a bit"
4. invigorate - verb
· impart vigor, strength, or vitality to; "Exercise is invigorating"
5. invigorating - adjective
· imparting strength and vitality; "the invigorating mountain air"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.