1. inflaming - noun
· arousal to violent emotion
2. inflame - verb
· cause inflammation in; "The repetitive motion inflamed her joint"
3. inflame - verb
· catch fire; "The dried grass of the prairie kindled, spreading the flames for miles"
4. inflame - verb
· cause to start burning; "The setting sun kindled the sky with oranges and reds"
5. inflame - verb
· arouse or excite feelings and passions; "The ostentatious way of living of the rich ignites the hatred of the poor"; "The refugees' fate stirred up compassion around the world"; "Wake old feelings of hatred"
6. inflame - verb
· become inflamed; get sore; "His throat inflamed"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.