1. infer - verb
· reason by deduction; establish by deduction
2. infer - verb
· draw from specific cases for more general cases
3. infer - verb
· conclude by reasoning; in logic
4. infer - verb
· guess correctly; solve by guessing; "He guessed the right number of beans in the jar and won the prize"
5. infer - verb
· believe to be the case; "I understand you have no previous experience?"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.