1. important - adjective
· of great significance or value; "important people"; "the important questions of the day"
2. important - adjective
· important in effect or meaning; "a significant change in tax laws"; "a significant change in the Constitution"; "a significant contribution"; "significant details"; "statistically significant"
3. important - adjective
· of extreme importance; vital to the resolution of a crisis; "a crucial moment in his career"; "a crucial election"; "a crucial issue for women"
4. important - adjective
· having authority or ascendancy or influence; "an important official"; "the captain's authoritative manner"
5. important - adjective
· having or suggesting a consciousness of high position; "recited the decree with an important air"; "took long important strides in the direction of his office"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.