1. ice - noun
· water frozen in the solid state; "Americans like ice in their drinks"
2. ice - noun
· the frozen part of a body of water
3. ice - noun
· diamonds; "look at the ice on that dame!"
4. ice - noun
· a flavored sugar topping used to coat and decorate cakes
5. ice - noun
· a frozen dessert with fruit flavoring (especially one containing no milk)
6. ice - noun
· an amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride; used as a stimulant to the nervous system and as an appetite suppressant
7. ice - noun
· a heat engine in which combustion occurs inside the engine rather than in a separate furnace; heat expands a gas that either moves a piston or turns a gas turbine
8. ice - noun
· a rink with a floor of ice for ice hockey or ice skating; "the crowd applauded when she skated out onto the ice"
9. ice - verb
· decorate with frosting; "frost a cake"
10. ice - verb
· cause to become ice or icy; "an iced summer drink"
11. ice - verb
· put ice on or put on ice; "Ice your sprained limbs"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.