1. ice - noun
· water frozen in the solid state; "Americans like ice in their drinks"
2. ice - noun
· the frozen part of a body of water
3. ice - noun
· diamonds; "look at the ice on that dame!"
4. ice - noun
· a flavored sugar topping used to coat and decorate cakes
5. ice - noun
· a frozen dessert with fruit flavoring (especially one containing no milk)
6. ice - noun
· an amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride; used as a stimulant to the nervous system and as an appetite suppressant
7. ice - noun
· a heat engine in which combustion occurs inside the engine rather than in a separate furnace; heat expands a gas that either moves a piston or turns a gas turbine
8. ice - noun
· a rink with a floor of ice for ice hockey or ice skating; "the crowd applauded when she skated out onto the ice"
9. ice - verb
· decorate with frosting; "frost a cake"
10. ice - verb
· cause to become ice or icy; "an iced summer drink"
11. ice - verb
· put ice on or put on ice; "Ice your sprained limbs"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.