1. hurt - noun
· any physical damage to the body caused by violence or accident or fracture etc.
2. hurt - noun
· psychological suffering; "the death of his wife caused him great distress"
3. hurt - noun
· feelings of mental or physical pain
4. hurt - noun
· a damage or loss
5. hurt - noun
· the act of damaging something or someone
6. hurt - verb
· be the source of pain
7. hurt - verb
· give trouble or pain to; "This exercise will hurt your back"
8. hurt - verb
· cause emotional anguish or make miserable; "It pains me to see my children not being taught well in school"
9. hurt - verb
· cause damage or affect negatively; "Our business was hurt by the new competition"
10. hurt - verb
· hurt the feelings of; "She hurt me when she did not include me among her guests"; "This remark really bruised my ego"
11. hurt - verb
· feel physical pain; "Were you hurting after the accident?"
12. hurt - verb
· feel pain or be in pain
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.