1. hang - verb
· be suspended or hanging; "The flag hung on the wall"
2. hang - verb
· cause to be hanging or suspended; "Hang that picture on the wall"
3. hang - verb
· kill by hanging; "The murderer was hanged on Friday"
4. hang - verb
· let drop or droop; "Hang one's head in shame"
5. hang - verb
· fall or flow in a certain way; "This dress hangs well"; "Her long black hair flowed down her back"
6. hang - verb
· be menacing, burdensome, or oppressive; "This worry hangs on my mind"; "The cloud of suspicion hangs over her"
7. hang - verb
· give heed (to); "The children in the audience attended the recital quietly"; "She hung on his every word"; "They attended to everything he said"
8. hang - verb
· be suspended or poised; "Heavy fog hung over the valley"
9. hang - verb
· hold on tightly or tenaciously; "hang on to your father's hands"; "The child clung to his mother's apron"
10. hang - verb
· be exhibited; "Picasso hangs in this new wing of the museum"
11. hang - verb
· prevent from reaching a verdict, of a jury
12. hang - verb
· decorate or furnish with something suspended; "Hang wallpaper"
13. hang - verb
· be placed in position as by a hinge; "This cabinet door doesn't hang right!"
14. hang - verb
· place in position as by a hinge so as to allow free movement in one direction; "hang a door"
15. hang - verb
· suspend (meat) in order to get a gamey taste; "hang the venison for a few days"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.