1. hours - noun
· a period of time assigned for work; "they work long hours"
2. hours - noun
· an indefinite period of time; "they talked for hours"
3. hour - noun
· a period of time equal to 1/24th of a day; "the job will take more than an hour"
4. hour - noun
· clock time; "the hour is getting late"
5. hour - noun
· a special and memorable period; "it was their finest hour"
6. hour - noun
· distance measured by the time taken to cover it; "we live an hour from the airport"; "its just 10 minutes away"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.