1. higher - adjective
· advanced in complexity or elaboration; "higher finance"; "higher mathematics"
2. higher - adjective
· of education beyond the secondary level; "higher education"; "higher learning"
3. high - adjective
· greater than normal in degree or intensity or amount; "a high temperature"; "a high price"; "the high point of his career"; "high risks"; "has high hopes"; "the river is high"; "he has a high opinion of himself"
4. high - adjective
· (literal meaning) being at or having a relatively great or specific elevation or upward extension (sometimes used in combinations like `knee-high'); "a high mountain"; "high ceilings"; "high buildings"; "a high forehead"; "a high incline"; "a foot high"
5. high - adjective
· standing above others in quality or position; "people in high places"; "the high priest"; "eminent members of the community"
6. high - adjective
· used of sounds and voices; high in pitch or frequency
7. high - adjective
· happy and excited and energetic
8. high - adjective
· (used of the smell of meat) smelling spoiled or tainted
9. high - adjective
· slightly and pleasantly intoxicated from alcohol or a drug (especially marijuana)
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.