1. heavily - adverb
· to a considerable degree; "he relied heavily on others' data"
2. heavily - adverb
· in a heavy-footed manner; "he walked heavily up the three flights to his room"
3. heavily - adverb
· with great force; "she hit her arm heavily against the wall"
4. heavily - adverb
· in a manner designed for heavy duty; "a heavily constructed car"; "heavily armed"
5. heavily - adverb
· slowly as if burdened by much weight; "time hung heavy on their hands"
6. heavily - adverb
· in a labored manner; "he breathed heavily"
7. heavily - adverb
· indulging excessively; "he drank heavily"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.