1. hearing - noun
· (law) a proceeding (usually by a court) where evidence is taken for the purpose of determining an issue of fact and reaching a decision based on that evidence
2. hearing - noun
· an opportunity to state your case and be heard; "they condemned him without a hearing"; "he saw that he had lost his audience"
3. hearing - noun
· the range within which a voice can be heard; "the children were told to stay within earshot"
4. hearing - noun
· the act of hearing attentively; "you can learn a lot by just listening"; "they make good music--you should give them a hearing"
5. hearing - noun
· a session (of a committee or grand jury) in which witnesses are called and testimony is taken; "the investigative committee will hold hearings in Chicago"
6. hearing - noun
· the ability to hear; the auditory faculty; "his hearing was impaired"
7. hear - verb
· perceive (sound) via the auditory sense
8. hear - verb
· get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally; "I learned that she has two grown-up children"; "I see that you have been promoted"
9. hear - verb
· examine or hear (evidence or a case) by judicial process; "The jury had heard all the evidence"; "The case will be tried in California"
10. hear - verb
· receive a communication from someone; "We heard nothing from our son for five years"
11. hear - verb
· listen and pay attention; "Listen to your father"; "We must hear the expert before we make a decision"
12. hearing - adjective
· able to perceive sound
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.