1. hear - verb
· perceive (sound) via the auditory sense
2. hear - verb
· get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally; "I learned that she has two grown-up children"; "I see that you have been promoted"
3. hear - verb
· examine or hear (evidence or a case) by judicial process; "The jury had heard all the evidence"; "The case will be tried in California"
4. hear - verb
· receive a communication from someone; "We heard nothing from our son for five years"
5. hear - verb
· listen and pay attention; "Listen to your father"; "We must hear the expert before we make a decision"
6. heard - adjective
· detected or perceived by the sense of hearing; "a conversation heard through the wall"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.