1. harmonic - noun
· a tone that is a component of a complex sound
2. harmonic - noun
· any of a series of musical tones whose frequencies are integral multiples of the frequency of a fundamental
3. harmonic - adjective
· of or relating to harmony as distinct from melody and rhythm; "subtleties of harmonic change and tonality"- Ralph Hill
4. harmonic - adjective
· of or relating to harmonics
5. harmonic - adjective
· of or relating to the branch of acoustics that studies the composition of musical sounds; "the sound of the resonating cavity cannot be the only determinant of the harmonic response"
6. harmonic - adjective
· relating to vibrations that occur as a result of vibrations in a nearby body; "sympathetic vibration"
7. harmonic - adjective
· involving or characterized by harmony
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.