1. group - noun
· any number of entities (members) considered as a unit
2. group - noun
· (chemistry) two or more atoms bound together as a single unit and forming part of a molecule
3. group - noun
· a set that is closed, associative, has an identity element and every element has an inverse
4. group - verb
· arrange into a group or groups; "Can you group these shapes together?"
5. group - verb
· form a group or group together
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.