1. gore - noun
· Vice President of the United States under Bill Clinton (born in 1948)
2. gore - noun
· coagulated blood from a wound
3. gore - noun
· a piece of cloth that is generally triangular or tapering; used in making garments or umbrellas or sails
4. gore - noun
· the shedding of blood resulting in murder; "he avenged the bloodshed of his kinsmen"
5. gore - verb
· wound by piercing with a sharp or penetrating object or instrument
6. gore - verb
· cut into gores; "gore a skirt"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.