1. gopher - noun
· a zealously energetic person (especially a salesman)
2. gopher - noun
· a native or resident of Minnesota
3. gopher - noun
· any of various terrestrial burrowing rodents of Old and New Worlds; often destroy crops
4. gopher - noun
· burrowing rodent of the family Geomyidae having large external cheek pouches; of Central America and southwestern North America
5. gopher - noun
· burrowing edible land tortoise of southeastern North America
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.