1. goose - noun
· web-footed long-necked typically gregarious migratory aquatic birds usually larger and less aquatic than ducks
2. goose - noun
· a man who is a stupid incompetent fool
3. goose - noun
· flesh of a goose (domestic or wild)
4. goose - verb
· pinch in the buttocks; "he goosed the unsuspecting girl"
5. goose - verb
· prod into action
6. goose - verb
· give a spurt of fuel to; "goose the car"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.