1. gag - noun
· a humorous anecdote or remark intended to provoke laughter; "he told a very funny joke"; "he knows a million gags"; "thanks for the laugh"; "he laughed unpleasantly at his own jest"; "even a schoolboy's jape is supposed to have some ascertainable point"
2. gag - noun
· restraint put into a person's mouth to prevent speaking or shouting
3. gag - verb
· prevent from speaking out; "The press was gagged"
4. gag - verb
· be too tight; rub or press; "This neckband is choking the cat"
5. gag - verb
· tie a gag around someone's mouth in order to silence them; "The burglars gagged the home owner and tied him to a chair"
6. gag - verb
· make jokes or quips; "The students were gagging during dinner"
7. gag - verb
· struggle for breath; have insufficient oxygen intake; "he swallowed a fishbone and gagged"
8. gag - verb
· cause to retch or choke
9. gag - verb
· make an unsuccessful effort to vomit; strain to vomit
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.