1. future - noun
· the time yet to come
2. future - noun
· a verb tense that expresses actions or states in the future
3. future - noun
· bulk commodities bought or sold at an agreed price for delivery at a specified future date
4. future - adjective
· yet to be or coming; "some future historian will evaluate him"
5. future - adjective
· effective in or looking toward the future; "he was preparing for future employment opportunities"
6. future - adjective
· (of elected officers) elected but not yet serving; "our next president"
7. future - adjective
· a verb tense or other formation referring to events or states that have not yet happened; "future auxiliary"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.