1. fringe - verb
· adorn with a fringe; "The weaver fringed the scarf"
2. fringe - verb
· decorate with or as if with a surrounding fringe; "fur fringed the hem of the dress"
3. fringed - adjective
· surrounded as with a border or fringe; sometimes used in combination; "a large suburban community...fringed by an industrial area"; "a grass-fringed stream"
4. fringed - adjective
· having a decorative edging of hanging cords or strips
5. fringed - adjective
· having edges irregularly and finely slashed; "a laciniate leaf"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.