1. fret - verb
· worry unnecessarily or excessively; "don't fuss too much over the grandchildren--they are quite big now"
2. fret - verb
· be agitated or irritated; "don't fret over these small details"
3. fret - verb
· provide (a musical instrument) with frets; "fret a guitar"
4. fret - verb
· become or make sore by or as if by rubbing
5. fret - verb
· cause annoyance in
6. fret - verb
· gnaw into; make resentful or angry; "The injustice rankled her"; "his resentment festered"
7. fret - verb
· carve a pattern into
8. fret - verb
· decorate with an interlaced design
9. fret - verb
· be too tight; rub or press; "This neckband is choking the cat"
10. fret - verb
· cause friction; "my sweater scratches"
11. fret - verb
· remove soil or rock; "Rain eroded the terraces"
12. fret - verb
· wear away or erode
13. fretted - adjective
· having frets
14. fretted - adjective
· having a pattern of fretwork or latticework
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.