1. force - verb
· to cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means; "She forced him to take a job in the city"; "He squeezed her for information"
2. force - verb
· urge or force (a person) to an action; constrain or motivate
3. force - verb
· move with force; "He pushed the table into a corner"
4. force - verb
· impose urgently, importunately, or inexorably; "She forced her diet fads on him"
5. force - verb
· squeeze like a wedge into a tight space; "I squeezed myself into the corner"
6. force - verb
· force into or from an action or state, either physically or metaphorically; "She rammed her mind into focus"; "He drives me mad"
7. force - verb
· do forcibly; exert force; "Don't force it!"
8. force - verb
· take by force; "Storm the fort"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.