1. flank - noun
· the side of military or naval formation; "they attacked the enemy's right flank"
2. flank - noun
· a subfigure consisting of a side of something
3. flank - noun
· a cut from the fleshy part of an animal's side between the ribs and the leg
4. flank - noun
· the side between ribs and hipbone
5. flank - verb
· be located at the sides of something or somebody
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.