1. finger - verb
· feel or handle with the fingers; "finger the binding of the book"
2. finger - verb
· examine by touch; "Feel this soft cloth!"; "The customer fingered the sweater"
3. finger - verb
· search for on the computer; "I fingered my boss and found that he is not logged on in the afternoons"
4. finger - verb
· indicate the fingering for the playing of musical scores for keyboard instruments
5. fingered - adjective
· having or resembling a finger or fingers; often used in combination; "the fingered roots of giant trees"; "rosy-fingered"; "three-fingered cartoon characters"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.