1. farming - noun
· the practice of cultivating the land or raising stock
2. farming - noun
· agriculture considered as an occupation or way of life; "farming is a strenuous life"; "there's no work on the land any more"
3. farm - verb
· be a farmer; work as a farmer; "My son is farming in California"
4. farm - verb
· collect fees or profits
5. farm - verb
· cultivate by growing, often involving improvements by means of agricultural techniques; "The Bordeaux region produces great red wines"; "They produce good ham in Parma"; "We grow wheat here"; "We raise hogs here"
6. farming - adjective
· relating to farming or agriculture; "an agrarian (or agricultural) society"; "farming communities"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.