1. far - noun
· a terrorist organization that seeks to overthrow the government dominated by Tutsi and to institute Hutu control again; "in 1999 ALIR guerrillas kidnapped and killed eight foreign tourists"
2. far - adjective
· located at a great distance in time or space or degree; "we come from a far country"; "far corners of the earth"; "the far future"; "a far journey"; "the far side of the road"; "far from the truth"; "far in the future"
3. far - adjective
· being of a considerable distance or length; "a far trek"
4. far - adjective
· being the animal or vehicle on the right or being on the right side of an animal or vehicle; "the horse on the right is the far horse"; "the right side is the far side of the horse"
5. far - adjective
· beyond a norm in opinion or actions; "the far right"
6. far - adverb
· to a considerable degree; very much; "a far far better thing that I do"; "felt far worse than yesterday"; "eyes far too close together"
7. far - adverb
· at or to or from a great distance in space; "he traveled far"; "strayed far from home"; "sat far away from each other"
8. far - adverb
· at or to a certain point or degree; "I can only go so far before I have to give up"; "how far can we get with this kind of argument?"
9. far - adverb
· remote in time; "if we could see far into the future"; "all that happened far in the past"
10. far - adverb
· to an advanced stage or point; "a young man who will go very far"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.