1. faltering - noun
· the act of pausing uncertainly; "there was a hesitation in his speech"
2. falter - verb
· be unsure or weak; "Their enthusiasm is faltering"
3. falter - verb
· move hesitatingly, as if about to give way
4. falter - verb
· walk unsteadily; "The drunk man stumbled about"
5. falter - verb
· speak haltingly; "The speaker faltered when he saw his opponent enter the room"
6. faltering - adjective
· unsteady in speech or action
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.