1. extra - noun
· a minor actor in crowd scenes
2. extra - noun
· an additional edition of a newspaper (usually to report a crisis)
3. extra - noun
· something additional of the same kind; "he always carried extras in case of an emergency"
4. extra - adjective
· more than is needed, desired, or required; "trying to lose excess weight"; "found some extra change lying on the dresser"; "yet another book on heraldry might be thought redundant"; "skills made redundant by technological advance"; "sleeping in the spare room"; "supernumerary ornamentation"; "it was supererogatory of her to gloat"; "delete superfluous (or unnecessary) words"; "extra ribs as well as other supernumerary internal parts"; "surplus cheese distributed to the needy"
5. extra - adjective
· added to a regular schedule; "a special holiday flight"; "put on special buses for the big game"
6. extra - adjective
· further or added; "called for additional troops"; "need extra help"; "an extra pair of shoes"
7. extra - adverb
· unusually or exceptionally; "an extra fast car"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.