1. extinction - noun
· no longer active; extinguished; "the extinction of the volcano"
2. extinction - noun
· no longer in existence; "the extinction of a species"
3. extinction - noun
· the reduction of the intensity of radiation as a consequence of absorption and radiation
4. extinction - noun
· complete annihilation; "they think a meteor cause the extinction of the dinosaurs"
5. extinction - noun
· a conditioning process in which the reinforcer is removed and a conditioned response becomes independent of the conditioned stimulus
6. extinction - noun
· the act of extinguishing; causing to stop burning; "the extinction of the lights"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.