1. exploit - verb
· use or manipulate to one's advantage; "He exploit the new taxation system"; "She knows how to work the system"; "he works his parents for sympathy"
2. exploit - verb
· draw from; make good use of; "we must exploit the resources we are given wisely"
3. exploit - verb
· work excessively hard; "he is exploiting the students"
4. exploited - adjective
· developed or used to greatest advantage
5. exploited - adjective
· (of persons) taken advantage of; "after going out of his way to help his friend get the job he felt not appreciated but used"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.