1. exact - verb
· claim as due or just; "The bank demanded payment of the loan"
2. exact - verb
· take as an undesirable consequence of some event or state of affairs; "the accident claimed three lives"; "The hard work took its toll on her"
3. exacting - adjective
· having complicated nutritional requirements; especially growing only in special artificial cultures; "fastidious microorganisms"; "certain highly specialized xerophytes are extremely exacting in their requirements"
4. exacting - adjective
· severe and unremitting in making demands; "an exacting instructor"; "a stern disciplinarian"; "strict standards"
5. exacting - adjective
· requiring precise accuracy; "an exacting job"; "became more exigent over his pronunciation"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.