1. enlightened - noun
· people who have been introduced to the mysteries of some field or activity; "it is very familiar to the initiate"
2. enlighten - verb
· make understand; "Can you enlighten me--I don't understand this proposal"
3. enlighten - verb
· give spiritual insight to; in religion
4. enlighten - verb
· make free from confusion or ambiguity; make clear; "Could you clarify these remarks?"; "Clear up the question of who is at fault"
5. enlightened - adjective
· having knowledge and spiritual insight
6. enlightened - adjective
· characterized by full comprehension of the problem involved; "an educated guess"; "an enlightened electorate"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.