1. earthy - adjective
· conspicuously and tastelessly indecent; "coarse language"; "a crude joke"; "crude behavior"; "an earthy sense of humor"; "a revoltingly gross expletive"; "a vulgar gesture"; "full of language so vulgar it should have been edited"
2. earthy - adjective
· not far removed from or suggestive of nature; "the earthy taste of warm milk fresh from the cow"; "earthy smells of new-mown grass"
3. earthy - adjective
· hearty and lusty; "an earthy enjoyment of life"
4. earthy - adjective
· of or consisting of or resembling earth; "it had an earthy smell"; "only a little earthy bank separates me from the edge of the ocean"
5. earthy - adjective
· sensible and practical; "has a straightforward down-to-earth approach to a problem"; "her earthy common sense"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.