1. early - adjective
· at or near the beginning of a period of time or course of events or before the usual or expected time; "early morning"; "an early warning"; "early diagnosis"; "an early death"; "took early retirement"; "an early spring"; "early varieties of peas and tomatoes mature before most standard varieties"
2. early - adjective
· being or occurring at an early stage of development; "in an early stage"; "early forms of life"; "early man"; "an early computer"
3. early - adjective
· belonging to the distant past; "the early inhabitants of Europe"; "former generations"; "in other times"
4. early - adjective
· very young; "at an early age"
5. early - adjective
· of an early stage in the development of a language or literature; "the Early Hebrew alphabetical script is that used mainly from the 11th to the 6th centuries B.C."; "Early Modern English is represented in documents printed from 1476 to 1700"
6. early - adjective
· expected in the near future; "look for an early end to the negotiations"
7. early - adverb
· during an early stage; "early on in her career"
8. early - adverb
· before the usual time or the time expected; "she graduated early"; "the house was completed ahead of time"
9. early - adverb
· in good time; "he awoke betimes that morning"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.