1. earlier - adjective
· (comparative and superlative of `early') more early than; most early; "a fashion popular in earlier times"; "his earlier work reflects the influence of his teacher"; "Verdi's earliest and most raucous opera"
2. early - adjective
· at or near the beginning of a period of time or course of events or before the usual or expected time; "early morning"; "an early warning"; "early diagnosis"; "an early death"; "took early retirement"; "an early spring"; "early varieties of peas and tomatoes mature before most standard varieties"
3. early - adjective
· being or occurring at an early stage of development; "in an early stage"; "early forms of life"; "early man"; "an early computer"
4. early - adjective
· belonging to the distant past; "the early inhabitants of Europe"; "former generations"; "in other times"
5. early - adjective
· very young; "at an early age"
6. early - adjective
· of an early stage in the development of a language or literature; "the Early Hebrew alphabetical script is that used mainly from the 11th to the 6th centuries B.C."; "Early Modern English is represented in documents printed from 1476 to 1700"
7. early - adjective
· expected in the near future; "look for an early end to the negotiations"
8. earlier - adverb
· earlier in time; previously; "I had known her before"; "as I said before"; "he called me the day before but your call had come even earlier"; "her parents had died four years earlier"; "I mentioned that problem earlier"
9. earlier - adverb
· comparatives of `soon' or `early'; "Come a little sooner, if you can"; "came earlier than I expected"
10. earlier - adverb
· before now; "why didn't you tell me in the first place?"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.