1. drier - noun
· a substance that promotes drying (e.g., calcium oxide absorbs water and is used to remove moisture)
2. drier - noun
· an appliance that removes moisture
3. dry - adjective
· free from liquid or moisture; lacking natural or normal moisture or depleted of water; or no longer wet; "dry land"; "dry clothes"; "a dry climate"; "dry splintery boards"; "a dry river bed"; "the paint is dry"
4. dry - adjective
· humorously sarcastic or mocking; "dry humor"; "an ironic remark often conveys an intended meaning obliquely"; "an ironic novel"; "an ironical smile"; "with a wry Scottish wit"
5. dry - adjective
· lacking moisture or volatile components; "dry paint"
6. dry - adjective
· opposed to or prohibiting the production and sale of alcoholic beverages; "the dry vote led by preachers and bootleggers"; "a dry state"
7. dry - adjective
· not producing milk; "a dry cow"
8. dry - adjective
· (of liquor) having a low residual sugar content because of decomposition of sugar during fermentation; "a dry white burgundy"; "a dry Bordeaux"
9. dry - adjective
· without a mucous or watery discharge; "a dry cough"; "that rare thing in the wintertime; a small child with a dry nose"
10. dry - adjective
· not shedding tears; "dry sobs"; "with dry eyes"
11. dry - adjective
· lacking interest or stimulation; dull and lifeless; "a dry book"; "a dry lecture filled with trivial details"; "dull and juiceless as only book knowledge can be when it is unrelated to...life"- John Mason Brown
12. dry - adjective
· used of solid substances in contrast with liquid ones; "dry weight"
13. dry - adjective
· unproductive especially of the expected results; "a dry run"; "a mind dry of new ideas"
14. dry - adjective
· having no adornment or coloration; "dry facts"; "rattled off the facts in a dry mechanical manner"
15. dry - adjective
· (of food) eaten without a spread or sauce or other garnish; "dry toast"; "dry meat"
16. dry - adjective
· having a large proportion of strong liquor; "a very dry martini is almost straight gin"
17. dry - adjective
· lacking warmth or emotional involvement; "a dry greeting"; "a dry reading of the lines"; "a dry critique"
18. dry - adjective
· practicing complete abstinence from alcoholic beverages; "he's been dry for ten years"; "no thank you; I happen to be teetotal"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.