1. dote - verb
· be foolish or senile due to old age
2. dote - verb
· shower with love; show excessive affection for; "Grandmother dotes on the twins"
3. dot - verb
· scatter or intersperse like dots or studs; "Hills constellated with lights"
4. dot - verb
· distribute loosely; "He scattered gun powder under the wagon"
5. dot - verb
· make a dot or dots
6. dot - verb
· mark with a dot; "dot your `i's"
7. doting - adjective
· extravagantly or foolishly loving and indulgent; "adoring grandparents"; "deceiving her preoccupied and doting husband with a young captain"; "hopelessly spoiled by a fond mother"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.