1. do - verb
· engage in; "make love, not war"; "make an effort"; "do research"; "do nothing"; "make revolution"
2. do - verb
· carry out or perform an action; "John did the painting, the weeding, and he cleaned out the gutters"; "the skater executed a triple pirouette"; "she did a little dance"
3. do - verb
· get (something) done; "I did my job"
4. do - verb
· proceed or get along; "How is she doing in her new job?"; "How are you making out in graduate school?"; "He's come a long way"
5. do - verb
· give rise to; cause to happen or occur, not always intentionally; "cause a commotion"; "make a stir"; "cause an accident"
6. do - verb
· carry out or practice; as of jobs and professions; "practice law"
7. do - verb
· be sufficient; be adequate, either in quality or quantity; "A few words would answer"; "This car suits my purpose well"; "Will $100 do?"; "A `B' grade doesn't suffice to get me into medical school"; "Nothing else will serve"
8. do - verb
· create or design, often in a certain way; "Do my room in blue"; "I did this piece in wood to express my love for the forest"
9. do - verb
· behave in a certain manner; show a certain behavior; conduct or comport oneself; "You should act like an adult"; "Don't behave like a fool"; "What makes her do this way?"; "The dog acts ferocious, but he is really afraid of people"
10. do - verb
· spend time in prison or in a labor camp; "He did six years for embezzlement"
11. do - verb
· carry on or function; "We could do with a little more help around here"
12. do - verb
· arrange attractively; "dress my hair for the wedding"
13. do - verb
· travel or traverse (a distance); "This car does 150 miles per hour"; "We did 6 miles on our hike every day"
14. done - adjective
· having finished or arrived at completion; "certain to make history before he's done"; "it's a done deed"; "after the treatment, the patient is through except for follow-up"; "almost through with his studies"
15. done - adjective
· cooked until ready to serve
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.