1. ditch - noun
· a long narrow excavation in the earth
2. ditch - noun
· any small natural waterway
3. ditch - verb
· forsake; "ditch a lover"
4. ditch - verb
· throw away; "Chuck these old notes"
5. ditch - verb
· sever all ties with, usually unceremoniously or irresponsibly; "The company dumped him after many years of service"; "She dumped her boyfriend when she fell in love with a rich man"
6. ditch - verb
· make an emergency landing on water
7. ditch - verb
· crash or crash-land; "ditch a car"; "ditch a plane"
8. ditch - verb
· cut a trench in, as for drainage; "ditch the land to drain it"; "trench the fields"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.