1. distribute - verb
· administer or bestow, as in small portions; "administer critical remarks to everyone present"; "dole out some money"; "shell out pocket money for the children"; "deal a blow to someone"; "the machine dispenses soft drinks"
2. distribute - verb
· distribute or disperse widely; "The invaders spread their language all over the country"
3. distribute - verb
· make available; "The publisher wants to distribute the book in Asia"
4. distribute - verb
· give to several people; "The teacher handed out the exams"
5. distribute - verb
· cause to be distributed; "This letter is being circulated among the faculty"
6. distribute - verb
· cause to become widely known; "spread information"; "circulate a rumor"; "broadcast the news"
7. distribute - verb
· spread throughout a given area; "the function distributes the values evenly"
8. distribute - verb
· be distributed or spread, as in statistical analyses; "Values distribute"
9. distribute - verb
· be mathematically distributive
10. distribute - verb
· to arrange in a systematic order; "stagger the chairs in the lecture hall"
11. distributed - adjective
· spread out or scattered about or divided up
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.