1. dip - verb
· immerse briefly into a liquid so as to wet, coat, or saturate; "dip the garment into the cleaning solution"; "dip the brush into the paint"
2. dip - verb
· dip into a liquid while eating; "She dunked the piece of bread in the sauce"
3. dip - verb
· go down momentarily; "Prices dipped"
4. dip - verb
· stain an object by immersing it in a liquid
5. dip - verb
· take a small amount from; "I had to dip into my savings to buy him this present"
6. dip - verb
· switch (a car's headlights) from a higher to a lower beam
7. dip - verb
· lower briefly; "She dipped her knee"
8. dip - verb
· appear to move downward; "The sun dipped below the horizon"; "The setting sun sank below the tree line"
9. dip - verb
· slope downwards; "Our property dips towards the river"
10. dip - verb
· dip into a liquid; "He dipped into the pool"
11. dip - verb
· place (candle wicks) into hot, liquid wax
12. dip - verb
· immerse in a disinfectant solution; "dip the sheep"
13. dip - verb
· plunge (one's hand or a receptacle) into a container; "He dipped into his pocket"
14. dip - verb
· scoop up by plunging one's hand or a ladle below the surface; "dip water out of a container"
15. dipped - adjective
· having abnormal sagging of the spine (especially in horses)
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.